Rotary drilling rig split drill bit is suitable for formations: mudstone, muddy sandstone and other soft rock and extremely soft rock formations that are easy to lay out.
Precautions for using split drill:
1) When using a split drill, it is strictly forbidden to apply excessive pressure, which will cause the drill to be damaged.
2) The structure of the split drill cylinder is relatively fragile. It is strictly forbidden to use the split drill for construction in medium hard rock formations.
3) After the shaking of the pin on the top of the split drill increases, it should be repaired in time to avoid the barrel deformation.
4) When it is difficult to use the split drill to unload soil, the drill should be opened by lightly touching the ground to avoid unloading the soil by repeated forward and reverse rotation.
5) After the stop block of the split drill is dropped or deformed, it should be repaired in time.
Support for customizing various types of rotary drilling rig bits